4 servings / 30 min
Prep 15 min / Cook 15 min
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) hot pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lb (500 g) mini potatoes, washed
- In a shallow bowl, stir together shallot, garlic, rosemary, lemon zest and hot pepper flakes. Pour in lemon juice and oil. Add chicken thighs and turn to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, bring saucepan of water to boil. Boil potatoes for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Place chicken and potatoes on greased grill set over medium heat and grill for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once or twice until chicken is no longer pink inside and potatoes are a bit crispy and golden on the outside.
Nutrition info per serving (1 of 4)
- Calories 300
- Protein 17 g
- Total fat 11 g
Saturated fat 2.5 g
Trans fat 0 g
Cholesterol 95 mg
- Carbohydrates 23 g
Fibre 2 g
Sugars 1 g
Added sugars 0 g
- Sodium 95 mg
- Potassium 670 mg
Recipe developed by Emily Richards, PH Ec. ©Heart and Stroke Foundation 2017.