All Heart & Stroke offices are closed as we seek to protect everyone’s health. We are still working virtually and will respond to emails and calls to the numbers below.
Meanwhile these links may help you:
- Get Heart & Stroke information and resources to help you stay safe and protect your health.
- Learn about changes to Heart & Stroke events and programs.
- Donate to Heart & Stroke.
- Access our online communities for people living with heart disease or stroke, and those caring for them.
- If you are administering an estate with a bequest to Heart & Stroke, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's how to reach us:
You can reach Heart & Stroke by emailing us with your questions.
General queries: 1-888-473-4636
Mon. - Fri. 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (local time).
Resuscitation, CPR and/or First Aid courses: 1-877-473-0333
Mon. - Fri. 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Eastern Time).
Provincial and regional offices:
Find your provincial or regional office.
Frequently asked for:
- Health questions:
If you think you may have a medical emergency: call 9-1-1 immediately.
Heart disease management and recovery
Stroke management and recovery
Get healthy tips and advice
Find health publications
Support for survivors and caregivers: See our listing of national and provincial services and resources.
Specific medical questions or personal medical advice, seek the advice of your physician or qualified health provider. We cannot answer medical questions.
- Copyright questions
- Resuscitation certification and CPR and/or First Aid courses and questions