4 servings / 5 min
Prep 5 min / Bake 0 min
Kids will love creating these apple rings with you. My daughter had as much fun making these Halloween treats as she had decorating holiday cookies.
- 2 large apples (Granny Smiths work best)
- 8 tbsp (100 mL) peach flavoured light cream cheese (or your favourite flavour)
- Dried cranberries
- Diced dried apricots
- Dried blueberries or currants
- Sunflower seeds
- Rainbow coconut
- Cut each apple into 4 slices horizontally. Discard the top and bottom pieces. Use a paring knife or melon baller to remove the core in each piece.
- Spread each apple slice with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of cream cheese.
- Let your kids decorate each slice with the toppings.
Nutritional info per serving (2 apple rings and 2 tbsp/25 mL cream cheese)
- Calories: 115
- Protein: 3 g
- Fat: 6 g
Saturated fat: 3 g
Dietary cholesterol: 18 mg
- Carbohydrate: 14 g
Fibre: 2 g
- Sodium: 203 mg
- Potassium: 139 mg