4 servings / 25 min
Prep 15 min / Cook 10 min
- 12 oz (375 g) extra lean ground beef
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) seasoned whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bag (397 g) coleslaw mix
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) each plain (02% MF) yogurt and light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each granulated sugar and celery seed
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) hot pepper sauce
- Pinch pepper
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) chopped fresh mint
- In a bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Shape into 8 sliders; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, yogurt, mayonnaise, oil, sugar, celery seed, hot pepper sauce and pepper. Stir in coleslaw mix to coat well. Add mint and toss to combine; set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Place sliders on grill and cook for about 10 minutes, turning once or until no longer pink inside.
- Divide slaw among 4 plates and top each with 2 sliders to serve.
Tip: Be sure to change up the sliders and use your favourite ground protein like chicken, turkey, pork or vegetarian ground.
Nutritional info per serving (1 of 4)
- Calories 260
- Protein 22 g
- Total fat 12 g
Saturated fat 3.5 g
Trans fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
- Carbohydrates 15 g
Fibre 2 g
Sugars 6 g
Added sugars 0 g
- Sodium 400 mg
- Potassium 550 mg