4 servings / 2 hr 25 min – 4 hr 25 min
Prep 10 min / Marinate 2-4 hr / Cook 15 min
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chili powder
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) pepper
- 1 (3 oz/90 g) chicken breast
- 4 (10 in/25 cm) whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded low fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) salsa
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded lettuce
- 3 Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) fat free sour cream
- Combine lime juice, canola oil, garlic, chili powder and pepper in large bowl. Whisk ingredients together. Cut chicken breast into 1/2 inch (2 cm) pieces. Toss with oil mixture. Marinate mixture, refrigerated, for 2 to 4 hours.
- Stir fry chicken mixture in large wok over medium high heat until chicken pieces are cooked and juices run clear. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C). Arrange tortillas on rimmed, foil lined baking sheets. Divide cheese and sprinkle over tortillas. Bake until golden brown, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken, salsa, green pepper, red onion and parsley. Mix well. Spoon mixture onto warm tortillas. Spread mixture as evenly as possible. Bake again until heated through, about 5 minutes. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and a dollop of sour cream. Serve immediately.
Nutritional info per serving (1 of 4)
- Calories: 230
- Protein: 17 g
- Total Fat: 8 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 30 mg
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
Fibre: 5 g
Sugars: 7 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
- Sodium: 600 mg
- Potassium: 180 mg