4 servings / 28 min
Prep 20 min / Cook 8 min
- 1 can (213 g / 7.5 oz) pink or sockeye salmon, no salt added, well drained
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) green onion, finely chopped (about 2 green onions)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (250 mL) mashed potato (leftovers work well)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) no-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) ground flax seed
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Form into 12 equal sized balls.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan to medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray. Add croquettes and press down with a fork to flatten slightly. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium-low. Flip the croquettes and cook for 5 minutes or until done. Serve immediately.
Nutritional info per serving (1 of 4)
- Calories: 146
- Protein: 14 g
- Fat: 6 g
Saturated fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 77 mg
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
Fibre: 2 g
- Sodium: 245 mg
- Potassium: 371 mg