6 servings / 45 min
Prep 10 min / Cook 35 min
- 1 1/2 lb (750 g) sweet potatoes, peeled, cut in half crosswise, then cut into 1/2-inch (1.25 cm) slices and finally into 1/2-inch (1.25 cm) strips (to resemble fries)
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) canola oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) coarsely ground black pepper
Cajun dipping sauce
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) fat-free sour cream
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place potatoes in large bowl. Drizzle canola oil over potatoes and toss gently, yet thoroughly to coat. Sprinkle with paprika and black pepper and toss gently.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking sheet. Bake 30-35 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes or until beginning to richly brown.
- Remove from oven. Serve immediately for peak flavour and texture.
Nutritional info per serving (1 of 6)
- Calories: 140
- Protein: 3 g
- Total Fat: 5 g
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
Fibre: 2 g
Sugars: 10 g
Added sugars: 0 g
- Sodium: 230 mg
- Potassium: 403 mg