4 servings / 30 min
Prep 10 min / Cook 20 min
When you put everything on one pan in the oven, dinner becomes super easy to prepare! Make a quick pot of quinoa or whole grain rice to enjoy alongside.
- 1 boneless skinless turkey breast (about 1 lb/454 g)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) basil or sundried tomato pesto
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried sage leaves
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) fresh ground pepper, divided
- 3 cups (750 mL) cauliflower florets
- 3 cups (750 mL) broccoli florets
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley or basil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried thyme leaves
- Place turkey onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Spread with pesto and sprinkle with sage and half of the pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and parsley. Add oil, garlic, thyme and remaining pepper; toss to coat. Spread on baking sheet around turkey breast.
- Roast in 400° F (200° C) oven for about 20 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink inside and vegetables are golden and tender crisp.
Nutritional info per serving (1 of 4)
- Calories: 215
- Protein: 31 g
- Total fat: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 73 mg
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
Fibre: 3 g
Total sugars: 3 g
Added sugars: 0 g
- Sodium: 162 mg
- Potassium: 548 mg
Recipe developed by Emily Richards, PH Ec. © Heart and Stroke Foundation 2016.