8 servings / 22 min
Prep 10 min / Cook 12 min
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) canola oil, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) minced onion
- ½ cup (125 mL) finely chopped celery
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked quinoa
- 2 cans (6.5 oz/184 g) each, salmon, rinsed and drained
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) green relish
- In a large non-stick pan, heat 1tbsp (15 mL) canola oil over medium heat. Add onion and celery and sauté for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In large bowl, combine prepared quinoa with cooked onions and celery. Add salmon, eggs, and relish. Stir well to combine.
- Shape mixture into 8 patties, about 1/3 cup (75 mL) mixture each.
- In a saucepan, heat remaining canola oil over medium heat.
- Cook patties for 3 to 4 minutes, undisturbed or until golden brown. Flip over and continue cooking for about 4 additional minutes.
Nutritional info per serving (1 patty)
- Calories 190
- Protein 20 g
- Total fat 9 g
Saturated fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 90 mg
- Carbohydrates 7 g
Fibre 1 g
Sugars 1 g
Added sugars 0 g
- Sodium 210 mg
- Potassium 395 mg