16 servings / 15 min
Prep 15 min / Cook 0 min
- 8 cups (2 L) fresh cubed seasonal fruit (melon and berries)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) canola oil
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) mint leaves, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) poppy seeds
- In large bowl, combine fruit. Set aside.
- In small saucepan, heat canola oil on low heat to about 120 °F (50 °C) or until just heated. Turn off flame; add chopped mint. (It may sizzle). Let sit to infuse for 1 hour, and to cool down.
- In food processor bowl fitted with metal blade, process orange, lemon and lime juices. Add canola oil/mint mixture and process until fine, about 45 seconds. Toss on top of fruit with poppy seeds. Stir to evenly coat.
Nutritional info per serving ( 1 cup/250 mL)
- Calories 90
- Protein 1 g
- Total fat 7 g
Saturated fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
- Carbohydrates 8 g
Fibre 2 g
Sugars 6 g
Added sugars 0 g
- Sodium 5 mg
- Potassium 143 mg