6 servings / 40 min
Prep 10 min / Cook 30 min
- Canola cooking spray
- 1 lb (500g) red potatoes, washed well (about 3 medium potatoes)
- 1 1/2 tbsp (20 mL) canola oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) your choice of sodium-free herb blend
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F (220 °C). Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and coat with canola cooking spray for easier cleanup.
- Using a large, sharp, non-serrated knife cut the potatoes into very thin slices, about 1/8 inch (0.3 cm).
- Place the potato slices and canola oil in large resealable bag; seal the bag and toss to coat well.
- Open bag and spread the potato slices evenly on the prepared pan. Sprinkle with herbs, if desired.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, then flip with spatula and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional info per serving (1 of 6)
- Calories: 80
- Protein: 2 g
- Total Fat: 3.5 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
Fibre: 2 g
Sugars: 2 g
Added sugars: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Potassium: 0 mg