4 servings / 25 min
Prep 10 min / Cook 15 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) lime juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lime zest
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chili powder
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1 lb (500 g) thin boneless pork chops, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeds removed, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeds removed, cut into thin strips
- 1 mango, cut into thin strips
- 4 whole wheat 6 inch (15 cm) tortillas
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, lime zest and chili powder. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat canola oil over high heat. Add pork; cook 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, sauté onion and bell peppers for about 5 minutes.
- Return pork to the skillet. Add mango; sauté 1 minute.
- To serve, divide pork mixture evenly between tortillas. Add 2 tbsp (25 mL) of chili yogurt sauce and roll tortilla burrito-style.
Nutritional info per serving (1 of 4)
- Calories 220
- Protein 14 g
- Total fat 10 g
Saturated fat 3.5 g
Cholesterol 35 mg
- Carbohydrates 17 g
Fibre 2 g
Sugars 3 g
Added sugars 0 g
- Sodium 125 mg
- Potassium 196 mg