The Heart & Stroke Caring Hearts Circle includes our most dedicated supporters, who donate $1,000 or more to fight heart disease and stroke by preventing disease, saving lives and promoting recovery.
Donors at this level help Heart & Stroke make a larger impact on strategic areas of emphasis. When you join the Caring Hearts Circle, you can help us:
- Invest in life-saving research through our commitment of $300 million over 10 years to advance scientific discovery.
- Improve women’s heart and brain health by launching a bold new initiative to reduce the rates of death and disability for Canadian women.
- Improve the health of Indigenous people through a national strategy, based on the principles of health reconciliation, to help close the gap in health between Indigenous and non-Indigenous people.
- Promote recovery for heart disease and stroke survivors by actively working with newly diagnosed individuals — and their families and care partners — to help them improve their recovery and avoid future incidents.
- Give children and youth a healthy start by instilling active living and healthy eating habits that kids can carry with them throughout their lives.
Make a difference today. Help save lives and improve the lives of millions of others with your leadership donation.
Please contact the representative in your region to learn more about leadership giving.
British Columbia & Yukon
Jeff Buhr, Director of Philanthropy
Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta & NWT
Dale Oughton, Director of Philanthropy
Ontario & Nunavut
Christine Mapp Bachelor, Director of Philanthropy
Marie-Claude L’Écuyer, Philanthropy Officer
514-871-8038 ext. 20225
Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador
Kristian Piraino, Major Gifts Officer
Join our groups