Do you administer or manage a resuscitation training operation?
If you operate outside of Quebec, you may already be familiar with the program administrator functionality. Until now, this role has not existed for Quebec programs. Now, with our new harmonized portal, we are very pleased to be able to offer this to Quebec-based training providers.
A program administrator account is ideal for all types of training programs: small, medium and large, whether private, community or healthcare-based.
In a nutshell, a program administrator account provides you with centralized account that will:
- allow you to manage all administrative functions of your training operation
- enable you to create courses and assign your instructors to these courses
- provide you with a line of sight to instructor and student history and records
- manage and accept instructors into your training program and ensure they are maintaining Heart & Stroke instructor requirements for their certifications
- ensure you can access and manage all your program’s invoices and view payments
- provide you with seamless access to all your program’s courses, as well as the tools needed to operate those courses, such as course resources, electronic rosters, student certification tracking and much more…
More information about setting up a program administrator account will be provided following the launch of the new portal.