Meeting the information needs of people living with heart conditions and stroke is one of Heart & Stroke’s core priorities.
- All of our publications are available online as printable PDFs.
- Our website continues to be a rich resource of information about heart and stroke.
We strongly encourage you to download the information you – or your clients – need. Before ordering any print material, please read the following guidelines.
- Please use the latest order form. Before you start, save a copy on your computer to avoid losing your work.
- Health publications are free to the public and healthcare providers in limited quantities. Orders with materials over limits require approvals and cost recovery may apply. Order limits can be found in the order form.
- Quantity guide: (a) healthcare setting: maximum 3 month use; (b) community: booth display and handouts (50 copies); (c) personal use: 1-2 copies.
- Commercial companies are asked to make a donation to Heart & Stroke to help offset costs to produce and maintain materials.
- Description of each health publication is available on the publications page.
- Out of stock items: We don’t accept back orders at this point. Please come back and order later.
- Standard delivery: 5-14 business days depending on delivery location.
- Questions about ordering or order status: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 365-585-0013.
For orders in New Brunswick, please email email@example.com or call 1-800-663-3600.
Last updated: Feb 2022