|• Clinical Update faculty conference information
• Presentation slides
• Session requirements
|• Travel and entitlements
• Faculty form
• Clinical Update
Travel & hotel reservations due: Aug. 31
Hotel reservations will be made on your behalf at the Hilton Toronto Downtown and will include one night’s accommodation, the day of arrival. Any additional room nights will be at your expense at the rate of $185.00 per night plus taxes. To indicate your preferences please complete the faculty requirement form.
Heart & Stroke recommends making your reservation with us as soon as possible as the conference room block rate is subject to availability. After November 1, your booking request cannot be guaranteed.
- If interested, to facilitate your participation as a delegate, you will be preregistered for the conference on a complimentary basis and your badge will be available in the Faculty Lounge (Casson) in Toronto.
- To assist with planning, we ask you to specify whether you wish to attend the full conference (December 7-8) or the day of your presentation only in the faculty requirement form.
Travel/ expense reimbursement
Please note that all original detailed receipts with accompanying credit card or debit card slips are required. Please keep copies of your receipts for your records as the originals will not be returned. Personal expenses or expenses incurred by family or friends will not be reimbursed.
- Air and train transport will be arranged through Uniglobe Plus Travel. A representative will contact you to make arrangements if you indicate in the faculty requirement form that you require train or air travel.
- Taxis to and from the airport, train or bus station; automobile travel ($0.46 cents per km); bus and/or subway (regular fare); and parking are all eligible expenses.
- Most meals are provided throughout the conference; however, a maximum daily allocation of $50.00 will be permitted for reimbursement of any meals not provided during the conference. Please note that we are unable to reimburse alcohol consumption or other personal expenses.
Expenses not covered by Heart & Stroke include, but not limited to: laundry, babysitting, alcoholic beverages, entertainment, limousines, or expenses incurred by family or friends.
Faculty Expense Form due Dec. 21
Lisa Pfeiffer, Senior Specialist, Knowledge Exchange for Health Professionals
T 647-943-3204 | E firstname.lastname@example.org