|• Clinical Update faculty conference information
• Presentation slides
• Session requirements
|• Travel and entitlements
• Faculty form
• Clinical Update
Presentation slides due: Nov. 15
Instructions on how to upload your presentation will be sent in early November.
- All presentations are requested to include the following:
- Conflict of Interest disclosures
- Learning Objectives
- Key take home messages (~3) at end of presentation
- For optimal screen utilization, use the wide format setting (16x9).
- It is recommended that you submit PowerPoint presentation slides in advance to ensure functionality onsite and to share (with permission from presenters) via the Clinical Update website for public access.
- To support a green environment, printed handouts will not be provided. All presentations and handouts (with permission from presenters) will be posted online.
- Let us know if you would like delegates attending your session to complete any pre-session readings or evaluations.
Conflict of interest (COI) slide for presentation
- Your COI disclosures will be converted into wide format (16x9) slides by Heart & Stroke and provided to you via email for use in your presentation.
- As required by Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the College of Family Physicians of Canada:
- All presenters must complete and submit the Conflict of Interest form to declare any conflict of interest material including financial/research affiliation that the presenter has in relation to the content of the session.
- All presenters are required to verbally disclose and display on a presentation slide at the beginning of the presentation a declaration of any conflict of interest.
- Please ensure that you use only generic drug names in your presentation.
Lisa Pfeiffer, Senior Specialist, Knowledge Exchange for Health Professionals
T 647-943-3204 | E email@example.com