Position: Coordinator, Data Entry (Québec) - Bilingual
Reports To: Manager Customer Service and Donor Processing Operations
Status: Permanent, Full Time
The Heart and Stroke Foundation
Life. We don’t want you to miss it.TM
That’s why Heart & Stroke leads the fight against heart disease and stroke. Powered by donors and volunteers, we fund life-saving research and help Canadians lead healthier lives.
Heart & Stroke is a health charity active in communities across the country. We are sustained by the commitment and generosity of more than 100,000 volunteers and more than 1.4 million donors.
As the Coordinator, Data Entry you will be working with our fantastic teams in our offices in Montreal and Winnipeg. You will be responsible for the processing of donations, creating donor records, preparing cheques received for deposit and adhering to PCI standards. In addition, you will produce donation tax receipts, acknowledgment letters, and enter data into our core CRM (Customer Relations Management) system (Blackbaud CRM). To be successful in this role, you like working with numbers, have data entry experience, great attention to detail and strong trouble shooting skills.
- Secondary school graduation required; post-secondary education would be preferred.
Experience and Skills
- 1-2 years previous data entry experience (preferably in a CRM environment)
- Knowledge of database software, spreadsheets, and word processing is helpful. Excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills are also necessary, as well as strong reading comprehension
- Fully Bilingual in English and French
- Fast and precise data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize workload to complete daily/monthly activities and meet deadlines
- Aptitude for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- A team player with the ability to analyze and solve problems
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel); Email; Internet;
- Multicultural sensitivity and the ability to work effectively with a diverse group of staff and or volunteers
If you have the qualifications and share our passion for our mission, we invite you to forward your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer comprehensive benefits including pension, dental and medical coverage.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Please include the exact job title, including location, in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, due to volume, we can only contact those selected for interviews.
Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to disability to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more and get involved with Heart and Stroke at www.heartandstroke.ca
™Life. We don’t want you to miss it., Saving moments. Funding breakthroughs. Saving lives., and the heart and / Icon on its own or followed by another icon or words in English are trademarks of the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.