Position: Digital Project Specialist
Reports to: Digital Team Lead
Department: Marketing & Communications
Location: Toronto Office
Status: Full time, Permanent
The Heart and Stroke Foundation
Life. We don’t want you to miss it.™
That’s why Heart & Stroke leads the fight against heart disease and stroke. Powered by donors and volunteers, we fund life-saving research and help Canadians lead healthier lives.
Heart & Stroke is a health charity active in communities across the country. We are sustained by the commitment and generosity of more than 100,000 volunteers and more than 1.4 million donors.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to help us develop engaging digital experiences. The Digital Experience Specialist will be instrumental in implementing the digital strategy. This role supports all digital and website projects within the digital marketing team. A key focus of this role is to assist with the development of enhanced online customer experience (CX) journeys that drive engagement and loyalty within the digital ecosystem.
- Lead the implementation of the national digital marketing strategy Lead and manage the implementation of digital projects & initiatives for selected business units.
- Provide digital expertise to support various teams & business units in order to drive online engagement and loyalty.
- Ensure accountabilities and project plans are established for all digital activities, taking lead role in project management.
- Assist with developing customer experience (CX) and website personalization strategies
- Manage digital projects from briefing stage through implementation and reporting
- Liaise with internal Project Managers and external vendors to review project requirements, provide feedback, gain alignment and keep projects on track
- Manage and sustain the internal and external business relationships necessary to drive the digital and organizational objectives.
Internal Stakeholder Support
- Work closely with program teams to share insights and identify digital opportunities and optimizations based on insights
- Work closely with the IT Team to ensure functional requirements, technology and testing meet the needs of digital programs
Analysis & Reporting
- Work with the Digital Marketing Analyst and data to conduct and interpret analysis of ongoing digital marketing activity and program-specific tests.
- Identify reporting and database requirements for cross-program and cross-channel analysis.
- Ensure required reporting and tracking functions are in place to measure business results.
- Identify opportunities based on insights and analysis outcomes, and highlight areas where risk mitigation may be warranted
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related field
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing/maintaining websites, coordinating traditional and digital marketing plans
- Experience with analytics / performance metrics
- Experience with/understanding of CMS tools, HTML, analytics tools, social media and other digital platforms
- Experience developing POVs, business cases using data and presenting to internal stakeholders
- Highly organized, a skilled communicator, and has a strong understanding of the digital marketing and media landscape
- Able to sell ideas to, educate and align with peers and other stakeholders
- Able to interpret and action insights (web analytics, research, market trends, etc.)
- Detail-oriented, a strong planner and able to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with others
If you have the qualifications and share our passion for our mission, we invite you to forward your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to HSFC.Recruitment@heartandstroke.ca. We offer comprehensive benefits including pension, dental and medical coverage.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Please include the exact job title, including location, in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, due to volume, we can only contact those selected for interviews.
Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to disability to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more and get involved with Heart and Stroke at www.heartandstroke.ca
™Life. We don’t want you to miss it., Saving moments. Funding breakthroughs. Saving lives., and the heart and / Icon on its own or followed by another icon or words in English are trademarks of the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.