Please Apply Here: http://bit.ly/2M8mf4t
Heart and Stroke is a special type of organization. We’re a foundation, a place that values championing health and has a bias for action as we tackle heart disease and stroke. Our mission is to promote health, save lives and enhance recovery. We do so by raising funds to support critical research, and by helping people reduce their risk of heart disease, stroke and vascular cognitive impairment through risk factor awareness, promoting healthy lifestyles and advocating for healthy public policy. Six core values unite us: Champion Health, Practice Humility, Embrace Change, Drive Impact, Learn & Grow and Be Heartfelt.
Who we need
Reporting to the CRM Solutions Senior Manager, we are looking for a Data Analyst to join our new and growing Information Management team. This is a role that goes beyond taking raw data and providing summary analysis. It’s an opportunity to make an impact on the lives of people living in Canada with heart disease, stroke and vascular cognitive impairment through your findings; findings that will inform and influence our fundraising strategies, the way we approach donors and our overall marketing campaigns. We need someone who is excited to examine, analyze and report on data from over four million donors; a Data Analyst to gather criteria to build data extractions and data lists, work on data processes such as data integration, data clean up, data analysis, segmentation and other project activities.
What’s in it for you?
This is a chance to create and implement processes for our newly implemented CRM system that encompasses marketing campaign data from coast-to-coast. You will expand your skills working as part of the team and independently as the primary resource extracting and importing data and provide the analysis for better decisions going forward on the next campaigns. You will grow your collaborative skills working with portfolio managers to understand business requirements and how to best provide data reports that fulfill those needs.
Who you are
A detail-oriented, meticulous and analytical team player. You are a Data Analyst who can ask the right questions, effectively communicate across groups, and produce timely data extractions and reports that fulfill the needs of the foundation. You want to be part of a team interacting with partners throughout the whole organization, bridging business and technology knowledge. You want an opportunity to help shape what data can offer to the organization to help improve how the organization makes fundraising decisions.
How you will make an impact every day. You will focus on:
- Data analysis and reporting. You will:
- Design, develop and deploy data outputs and reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and BI tools.
- Develop automated and reusable routines for extracting requested information in suitable formats such as extractions, reports, graphical, and pivots
- Perform data testing to ensure data accuracy and completeness
- Provide accurate estimate delivery time to business partner
- Data validation. You will:
- Compile, sort and verify data before it is imported into CRM database.
- Troubleshoot and correct data upload and exceptions due to inaccuracies.
- Provide end user support and work with external vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Build strong relationships. You will work with:
- Business teams to ensure critical data and reporting needs are met.
- Information Management team to achieve synergy.
- Across the Foundation to identify opportunities that support our objectives.
- CRM administration. You will:
- Coordinate with external vendors to develop, setup, execute data transfer processes and improve efficiency.
- Assist in CRM configuration, set up, and development of standards as necessary.
- Monitor scheduled jobs - status, investigate, troubleshoot and resolve issues to completion.
- Perform end to end testing for system upgrades, application patches, customizations, and other features as necessary.
What you bring:
- The education. You have a diploma or degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
- The experience. You have 3 years progressive experience in data analysis with a focus on analyzing marketing as well as CRM database. You have strong analytical skills and ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. You understand and can implement business workflows and processes. Ideally, you have exposure to a non-profit environment and an understanding of donor experience.
- The communication and relationship skills. You can nurture internal and external relationships. You can effectively translate complex data concepts for a non-technical audience.
- The technical skills. You have expertise with:
- MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MS SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Importing and exporting data files in a variety of formats.
- The bonus skills. You may have familiarity coding with XML and HTML; working with relational Databases such as Blackbaud would be an asset.
If you want to join the fight against heart disease and stroke while building an engaged and giving community, apply here.
Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please Apply Here: http://bit.ly/2M8mf4t