Position: Bilingual Information Management Support Analyst
Reports to: Senior Manager, CRM Solutions
Department: Information Management
Location: Toronto, ON
The Heart and Stroke Foundation
Life. We don’t want you to miss it.TM
That’s why Heart & Stroke leads the fight against heart disease and stroke. Powered by donors and volunteers, we fund life-saving research and help Canadians lead healthier lives.
Heart & Stroke is a health charity active in communities across the country. We are sustained by the commitment and generosity of more than 100,000 volunteers and more than 1.4 million donors.
We are looking for a customer focused, fast learning problem solver to join Heart and Stroke’s Information Management team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, CRM Solutions, the Information Management Support Analyst (ISSA) will provide end user support for HSF’s core application, OneCRM and its associated technologies. The ISSA will provide end user support by troubleshooting issues and developing and implementing logical and effective solutions. The ISSA will be responsible for resolving all technical and functional issues and requests in a timely manner. This position will contribute to the overall operational management of OneCRM and its associated technologies lead the change request process and be a key contributor to implementing new OneCRM functionality releases. ISSA will work closely with other HSF teams, external vendors and end users to remediate reported incidents in a timely and professional manner.
Activities include but are not limited to triage, troubleshooting and gathering and analyzing logs to identify the possible cause of incidents. The incumbent will participate in the determination of appropriate course of action to resolve issues with minimal business interruption. The primary focus of this position is to ensure smooth operation of OneCRM and its associated technologies.
General Day-to-day Application Support
• Address enquiries and provide support to internal staff and external customers via email and phone.
• Utilize application knowledge to effectively troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve problems.
• Ensure requests are completed in a timely and courteous manner while building rapport with their clients.
• Communicate and escalate issues as needed. Perform post-resolution follow-ups ensuring clients are satisfied with the end results.
• Interface with the Information Management team, Service Desk, ITS Infrastructure and external vendors to ensure issues are resolved
• Open support tickets and work with external vendors to address, manage and fix technical issues
• Manage support queue, assigning work orders via an internal ticketing system according to the tiered support model
• Proactively act on issues, draw additional support from team members and escalate as required
CRM Operational Management
• Continuously monitor and audit existing data for quality assurance. Analysis and clean-up of existing and incoming data. Compiling, sorting and verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered
• Research information to complete missing data
• Perform and verify that scheduled and ad-hoc system processes and data loads are successful and data is accurate
• Help with user access management (License availability, permissions etc.)
• Bug/Enhancement identification & testing
• Develop and communicate a schedule for future OneCRM releases/enhancements
• Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position
Training and Documentation
• Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to the final resolution.
• Write and maintain help sheets, FAQs, and knowledge database
• Help develop training plans, materials, and documentation for users and keep materials up-to-date
• Create and update documents related to application support method and procedures
• Help provide ongoing product training and refresher sessions to new and existing users
• Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed by providing additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources
Analysis and Requirements Gathering
• Assist with analyzing business processes used within business units and recommend technology or process changes that would eliminate unnecessary processes, improve department efficiency and effectiveness, and improve information flow between departments
• Help gather and document business and system requirements
• Assist with research and recommendations to update processes
• Contribute to CRM product evolution and acquire new knowledge to improve support offering
• Work with the internal business solutions application support team and internal program partners to resolve issues and manage pipeline of bugs fixes and enhancements
• Work with internal training partners to address training needs to the area offices
• Work with external vendors to manage support requests and technical builds
• Work with IT Computer and Operations team for systems testing, project work, database management, network operations to gather required information to resolve issues and to provide guidance and expertise about OneCRM
• Understand & effectively communicate issues and translating requirements to technical team
• Manage cross-functional users expectations (business, technical and external vendors)
• Bachelor degree or college diploma in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field
Work Experience and Skills
• 3 – 5 years working in Information Management / Technical environment
• 3 – 5 years in tier 1 or tier 2 application support
• 1 - 2 years with a solid understanding of SQL Server and Microsoft software development environments
• Bilingual (English and French) required (spoken and written)
• Strong knowledge of relational databases and database integration for websites
• Strong analytical skills in application diagnostics, issue isolation and troubleshooting
• Proficiency with standard MS Office applications, MS Visio, MS Project
• Strong understanding of systems environments, quality assurance and change management methodologies
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Knowledge in financial, ERP, CRM, business support and reporting systems, an asset
• Strong interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
• Strong written, verbal and presentations skills, with the ability to tailor information to the audience in a way that establishes rapport, influences others and gains understanding at all levels
• Strong ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed with an attention to detail
• Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
• Keen attention to detail
• Exceptional customer service orientation
• Mainly office based. Some travel required (<5%)
• Evening and weekend work as required
If you have the qualifications and share our passion for our mission, we invite you to forward your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to HSFC.Recruitment@heartandstroke.ca. We offer comprehensive benefits including pension, dental and medical coverage.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Please include the exact job title, including location, in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, due to volume, we can only contact those selected for interviews.
Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to disability to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more and get involved with Heart and Stroke at www.heartandstroke.ca
™Life. We don’t want you to miss it., Saving moments. Funding breakthroughs. Saving lives., and the heart and / Icon on its own or followed by another icon or words in English are trademarks of the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.