Reports to: Manager, Customer Service and Donor Processing Operations
Location: Toronto, ON
Status: Permanent; Full Time
The Heart and Stroke Foundation
Life. We don’t want you to miss it.TM
That’s why Heart & Stroke leads the fight against heart disease and stroke. Powered by donors and volunteers, we fund life-saving research and help Canadians lead healthier lives.
Heart & Stroke is a health charity active in communities across the country. We are sustained by the commitment and generosity of more than 100,000 volunteers and more than 1.4 million donors.
The Bilingual CCR (Customer Care Representative) is committed to supporting and servicing the fulfillment needs of the foundation’s various programs (such as Jump Rope for Heart and Health Information) by processing orders and providing excellent customer service, timely responses and accurate information to Heart and Stroke’s constituents.
- Manage and process orders from Heart and Stroke area offices and external customers
- Answer customer inquiries via various channels such as phone and email
- Update constituent records
- Strong knowledge of H&S Health Information products to assist customers with selecting literature that meets their specific needs
- Direct customers to online resource where applicable and assist them with website navigation
- Foster cross-departmental relationships by participating in logistics meetings and finding fulfillment solutions for unique and diverse programs
- Create and maintain daily order reports and databases that measure workflow and productivity for both the CCR team and the distribution center
- Manage the return authorization process and issue credit notes when applicable
- Work closely with the distribution center to identify fulfillment errors and implement solutions
- Arrange special courier/freight
- Assist with donor processing activities as needed
- Post-secondary education, College Diploma
Experience and Skills
- 2-3 years’ experience with order/data entry and customer service
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English and French as well as exceptional listening and reading skills
- Worked in logistics/transportation/supply chain industry preferred
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills
- Ability to multitask
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, Access, Word, Outlook Skills
- Previous experience with MS Great Plains, Blackbaud CRM and/or MS SharePoint would be an asset
If you have the qualifications and share our passion for our mission, we invite you to forward your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to HSFC.Recruitment@heartandstroke.ca We offer comprehensive benefits including pension, dental and medical coverage.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found
Please include the exact job title, including location, in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, due to volume, we can only contact those selected for interviews.
Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to disability to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more and get involved with Heart and Stroke at www.heartandstroke.ca
™Life. We don’t want you to miss it., Saving moments. Funding breakthroughs. Saving lives., and the heart and / Icon on its own or followed by another icon or words in English are trademarks of the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.