Overview of the role:
In this role, you bring your skills, passion and commitment to support the day to day operations of Heart & Stroke’s offices. This role supports the Office Administrator and is focused on organizing and clearing out our Montreal Office storage space..
1434, Sainte-Catherine Street West, Montreal (QC), H3G 1R4
Some activities associated with this role include:
- clearing out a very large storage room in the Montreal office
- sorting all the boxes and their contents
- sorting all content and performing 5 actions: file, archive, shred, recycle, donate
- organizing all boxes by labels
- ability to lift 20 to 40 lbs box with a cart if need be
- ability to work independently and as a team player
- ability to organize materials
- Note: The warehouse environment can be dusty. Volunteers with dust allergies/sensitivities should not apply for this role.
What you’ll gain during this experience:
- stronger connection to Heart & Stroke
- hands on experience, suitable for sharing on your resume or CV
- volunteer hours for high school graduation (if required)
Approximately 8-14 hours/week in June & July during office hours.