In this role, you bring your skills, passion and commitment to support the day-to-day operations of Heart & Stroke’s offices. This role supports the Office Administrator and is focused on organizing and clearing out our Calgary Office storage space.
119 14St NW #100, Calgary, AB T2N 1Z6
Some activities associated with this role include:
- assisting in sorting and cleaning up the office storage room
- assisting in sorting, counting, and recording all the boxes and their contents
- sorting all the content and performing 5 actions: file, archive, shred, recycle and donate
- organizing all the boxes by labels
- ability to lift 20lbs to 40lbs box with a cart if needed
- ability to work independently and collaboratively
- ability to organize materials
- Note: The storage room can be dusty, volunteers with dust allergies/sensitivities should not apply for this role.
What you’ll gain during this experience:
- stronger connection to Heart & Stroke
- hands on experience, suitable for sharing on your resume or CV
- volunteer hours for high school graduation (if required).
Approximately 8-14 hours/week in June & July during office hours.