Overview of the role:
We are looking for volunteers to support at the Hearts on Wheels fundraising event.
Cody Banks Arena (58 Maple Avenue, Charlottetown, PE CA 6E7).
Some activities associated with this role include:
- collecting donations at the front door
- collecting donations for the 50/50 raffle
- decorating before the event
- cleaning up during and after the event
- handing out light refreshments
- interest in supporting a Heart & Stroke event in your community
- interest in welcoming community members to the event
- the ability to take direction or initiative when needed
What you’ll gain during this experience:
- a stronger connection to Heart & Stroke
- the ability to support a fundraising initiative in your province
- suitable experience to share on your resume
3-5 hour commitment between 4:00pm – 9:00pm on Saturday, June 18th.