Assist staff with special events
Overview: Our office located in Charlottetown, PE is seeking friendly, professional volunteers to assist staff with 2 special events. This position also requires basic administrative duties.
- Solicit businesses by phone for auction donations
- Help with mail outs
- Research venues, entertainment, etc.
- Assist program staff with various other duties
Location: Charlottetown, PE
Commitment: Shifts available September to May. Times will be confirmed with individual but will mostly be during office hours Monday to Friday 8:30-4pm.
Qualities you’ll need for this role:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly, confident and self-motivated
- Excellent phone manner
- Comfortable in Word, Excel, and web browsers
- Pleasant and professional customer service skills
- Prior general office experience is preferred
- Neat and organized with attention to detail
- Punctual with time and attendance
What you’ll get from the experience:
- Training and support provided
- Network with people in your community
- Play an important part in raising awareness and eliminating heart disease and stroke
- Opportunity to learn and build new skills
- Reference letter provided
Other Requirements: Please provide 3 references
To apply, please send an email with resume to email@example.com telling us about yourself and why you’re interested.