Canvass in Your Neighbourhood
Overview: Canvass in your neighbourhood and/or online in February and share important health information.
- Connect with your neighbourhoods, coworkers, family and friends online or in person with an outreach kit. Ask for donations, as well as share health information and thank donors
- Attend a training session in January
- Return your outreach kit and donations in March
- Enjoy interacting with people
- Willing to ask for donations in person and / or online (with training)
- Able to walk outdoors in February
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Opportunity to develop interpersonal and fundraising skills
- Meet like-minded people in your community and share stories
- Help neighbours, friends and family to learn lifesaving health information
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com telling us about yourself and why you’re interested.