Volunteer Opportunities are available from Thursday, June 4 to Sunday, June 7
The Manulife Heart & Stroke Ride for Heart is a signature fundraising event in support of Heart & Stroke. This event wouldn’t be possible without our dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers. They make Ride for Heart a success, so Heart & Stroke can continue promoting health, saving lives, and enhancing recovery.
Volunteers are the heart of the Foundation. Every volunteer is a valued and essential partner in achieving Heart & Stroke’s vision of healthy lives free of heart disease and stroke. Our community offers a welcoming and fulfilling environment for volunteers to contribute their time and talents. We welcome diversity in all of its manifestations. It is important for us to reflect the communities we serve. Diversity strengthens our performance and improves our ability to deliver more impact.
We believe: Volunteers are the heart of the Foundation.
Location: Exhibition Place (100 Princes' Blvd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3)
We are looking for volunteers to support all event areas, including:
- Check-in Centre
- Set Up/ Tear Down
- Finish Area (cheering and presenting medals)
- Rest and Refuel along routes or at the Food Market
Benefits of volunteering with us:
- Take part in a unique and impactful event
- Volunteer with your friends and family
- Exercise your leadership skills in a Captain role
- Expand your network and connections
- Gain hands-on experience in a welcoming and fulfilling environment
- Proof of volunteer service hours upon request
- Access to light refreshments and opportunities to take breaks in all roles
Please register online to make a difference with our team! Register early to secure your role.
We offer roles that are suitable for families (parents & kids) as well as groups.
Some roles (e.g. Check-In Centre) are indoor only and/or seated.