Role title: Relationship Management Support – Activate
Category: Office Administration
Focus: Relationship Management Support
Location: 2300 Yonge Street
Time Commitment: 2 hours on a weekly basis
Overview of the role:
Volunteers are the heart of the Foundation.
Every volunteer is a valued and essential partner in achieving Heart & Stroke’s vision of the healthy lives free of heart and disease and stroke. Our community offers a welcoming and fulfilling environment for volunteers to contribute their time and talents. We welcome diversity in all its manifestations. It is important for us to reflect the communities we serve. Diversity strengthens out performance and improves our ability to deliver more impact.
In this role, you bring your skills, passion, and commitment to support the day to day operations of Heart & Stroke’s offices. You may be supporting several program areas and drive mission forward through your support.
Some of the activities associated with this role may include:
• Call participants who have booked an appointment with the Activate team to remind them of their upcoming appointment
• Respond to inquiries/responses received via phone and follow-up as needed
• Escalate inquiries to employee partner(s) when required
• Act as an ambassador of the Activate program and the greater Foundation
• Excellent customer service skills & experience, solutions focused
• Ability to communicate effectively and be comfortable speaking to participants over the phone
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent organization, written, and verbal skills
What you’ll learn during this experience:
• Stronger connection to Heart & Stroke
• Hands on experience, suitable for sharing on your resume or CV
• Expand your network and connections
• Opportunities for additional professional development experiences may be available
Orientation and training:
• Orientation to the Heart and Stroke missions and vision
• Training on HSF policies related to the role
• Ongoing training and support provided
Please email Madeline at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume.