Help Heart & Stroke’s Peel Office Team with Crucial Fundraising Administration
Volunteers are the heart of the Foundation.
Every volunteer is a valued and essential partner in achieving Heart & Stroke’s vision of healthy lives free of heart disease and stroke. Our community offers a welcoming and fulfilling environment for volunteers to contribute their time and talents. We welcome diversity in all of its manifestations. It is important for us to reflect the communities we serve. Diversity strengthens our performance and improves our ability to deliver more impact.
In this role, you bring your skills, passion and commitment to support the day to day operations of Heart & Stroke’s offices. You may be supporting a number of program areas and drive mission forward through your support.
201 County Court Blvd, Suite 306 Brampton ON L6W 4L2
10-12 hours per week: 2-3 shifts per week, 4-5 hours per shift.
Shifts will occur between the hours of 8:30am-5pm, Monday- Friday.
Volunteers may choose to exceed 12 hours of work per week.
This position is a 4-month term commitment (March- June, 2020) with possibility for renewal.
Qualities you’ll need for this role:
• Detail oriented, organized, and focused.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Enjoy interaction with other team members.
• Experiences with MS excel and data management systems (e.g. CRM) is an asset.
• Access to a reliable vehicle will be considered an asset
What you’ll get from the experience:
• Stronger connection to Heart & Stroke
• Hands on experience, suitable for sharing on your resume or CV
• Expand your network and connections
• Opportunities for additional professional development experiences may be availabl
To apply, please send an email to Krystal.GonezSebrun@heartandstroke.ca telling us about yourself and why you’re interested.