Summary of Position: setting up and providing assistance during Big Bike events. This role is an essential part of ensuring teams have a great time riding the Big Bike from the moment they arrive to the moment they leave.
Time Commitment: 4-8 hours depending on event day from the months of July-August.
- Assist HSF Program Coordinator with setting up tent and registration area
- Accept pledge envelopes/money from participants
- Accurately record funds raised for each participant
- Distribute T-shirts to eligible participants
- Provide HSF Program Coordinator with up-to-date team fundraising total
- Help prepare healthy post-ride snack for participants
- Help with take-down/clean up at the end of the day
- Positive attitude
- Outgoing personality
- Comfortable handling money
- Able to lift up to 25lbs
Benefits to Volunteering:
- Meet new people
- Learn more about HSF and its mission
- Make a meaningful impact in your community
- Opportunity to ride the Big Bike
Location: Province-wide, please contact us for the location nearest you.
Please tell us a bit about yourself. Include your full name, city, phone number and availability. Attach a copy of your current resume and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org