As a volunteer with Heart & Stroke’s Casino Days, you will ensure that the duties and tasks of the Casino run smoothly, thus helping acquire funds crucial in supporting heart and brain health research and health advocacy.
421 12 Ave SE
August 23rd and/or 24th 2019 for 4 hours up to 8 hours per shift.
Please visit this link to sign up for a role and shift time: https://volunteersignup.org/C8B3Y
You may volunteer for more than one shift if you desire. Please view the schedule and select the role and shift that works best for you. Limited spots available
Qualities you’ll need for this role:
- Positive attitude and passion for volunteering in support of a great cause
- Organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly & follow direction
What you’ll get from the experience:
- The insight into how a Casino operates and gain experience in a workplace setting
- The chance to meet members of your community
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re contributing to Heart & Stroke research and better health for all Canadians
- A free meal during your shift
Transportation: Free parking is available on site. Cowboy’s Casino is also located in very close proximity to Victoria Park-Stampede C-train station. Taxi chits are available if you require a taxi to and/or from your shift.
To apply, please visit this link https://volunteersignup.org/C8B3Y and choose an open shift and role.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com