It’s an exciting time to join the fight against heart disease and stroke. Our agenda is ambitious: preventing disease, saving lives and supporting the millions of Canadian families living with heart disease and stroke.
Plus we’re focusing on these areas of emphasis. When you become a corporate partner you could help Heart & Stroke:
- Invest in life-saving research through our commitment of $300 million over 10 years to advance medical discoveries.
- Improve women’s heart health by launching a bold new initiative to reduce death and disability for Canadian women.
- Improve the health of Indigenous people through a national strategy, based on the principles of health reconciliation, to close the gap in health between Indigenous and non-Indigenous people.
- Promote recovery for heart disease and stroke survivors by actively working with newly diagnosed individuals — and their families and care partners — to help them improve their recovery and avoid future incidents.
- Give children and youth a healthy start by instilling active living and healthy eating habits that kids can carry with them throughout their lives.
There are many ways to make an impact — from supporting research to championing advocacy efforts, public education or community programs.
When you partner with Heart & Stroke, you improve the health and lives of families across Canada. Plus you are teaming up with Canada’s most recognized health and wellness charity.
Let’s talk about creating a partnership opportunity that meets your unique goals.
Leslie McCarley, VP, Development, Canada
British Columbia & Yukon
David Coons, Director of Development
Alberta, NWT & Nunavut
John Masters, VP, Development
Saskatchewan & Manitoba
Dale Oughton, Director, Development
416-489-7111 x. 3076
Nicole Beaulieu, Directrice - Partenariats d'entreprise - Québec
514-871-8038 ext. 246
902-423-7530 x 1200
Prince Edward Island
902-423-7530 x 1200
Newfoundland & Labrador
Frank Healey, Director, Fund Development