4 servings / 40 min
Prep 30 min / Cook 10 min
Raspberries and Dijon mustard make a unique combination of sweet and savoury, which is perfect for grilled salmon.
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) black currant or grape juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) grainy Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) fresh lime juice
- 1 salmon fillet, about 13 oz / 370 g
- 1 head dark green leaf lettuce
- 3 cups (750 mL) frozen raspberries, thawed
- In small bowl, whisk together vinaigrette ingredients. Reserve 1/2 cup (125 mL) and pour remaining 1 cup (250 mL) into resealable plastic bag. Add salmon to bag, seal and place in refrigerator. Marinate up to 30 minutes.
- Wash and dry lettuce. Set aside.
- Preheat barbecue or indoor grill pan to medium heat. Remove salmon from plastic bag and discard marinade. Grill salmon 5-10 minutes or until cooked through, turning once.
- Mix together reserved dressing with 2 cups (500 mL) thawed raspberries. Set aside.
- Chop lettuce and divide equally between four plates, about 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) per plate.
- Divide cooked salmon into four equal pieces and place each piece on top of lettuce. Spoon 1/4 of raspberry mixture over salmon. Garnish with extra raspberries and serve.
Nutritional info per serving (1 of 4)
- Calories 175
- Protein 20 g
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 50 mg
- Carbohydrates 16 g
- Fibre 5 g
- Sugars 6 g
- Added Sugars 0 g
- Sodium 130 mg
- Potassium 680 mg