Vancouver and Port Coquitlam
Heart disease and stroke take 1 in 3 Canadians before their time. Volunteer in your neighborhood and help Canadians live longer, fuller lives. With volunteers, donations, education and research, we can “Create More Survivors”. The Campaign Support Volunteer provides administrative support allowing us to build stronger relationships and connect with more donors, raising much needed money in the fight against heart disease and stroke.
- Entering volunteer information into our system
- Preparing mail outs and canvasser kits
- Assist in the development and execution of strategies for recruiting Canvassers
- Create and send out correspondence to Canvassers, Captains and community partners
- Assist with the overall coordination and deployment of the Heart & Stroke Canvass campaign(s)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong problem solving skills
- Prior office experience is preferred
- Join us for Heart Month in February and/or Stroke Month in June
- Training and support provided by area office
- Social connection and team building
- Work with a dynamic, skilled group of dedicated volunteers and staff who play an important part in raising awareness and eliminating heart disease and stroke
Coastal Vancouver Area: To volunteer, please complete the application form via this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SSXC9H2 and submit your resume to Shanitha.Rifayee@heartandstroke.ca with the position title(s) you are applying for in the subject line.
Fraser Area (Port Coquitlam): To volunteer, please complete the application form via this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SS5J5D8 and submit your resume to Susan.Macdonald@heartandstroke.ca with the position title(s) you are applying for in the subject line.
Thank you for volunteering your time and talents in the fight against heart disease and stroke.