4 servings / 27 min
Prep 15 min / Cook 12 min
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) chili powder, divided
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp (10 mL) canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried thyme
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded light old cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- Cut cauliflower into small florets spray with cooking spray. Place in a lightly sprayed grilling basket. Toss with 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the chili powder.
- Slice chicken breasts, lengthwise in half to get thin cutlets. Toss with oil, garlic, thyme and remaining chili powder.
- Place grilling basket on grill over medium-high heat and add chicken on oiled grill alongside. Close lid and grill for about 5 minutes. Stir cauliflower and turn chicken over; cook about 5 minutes until cauliflower is tender crisp and chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Remove from heat and toss cauliflower into a bowl with cheese and parsley. Serve with chicken.
Nutritional info per serving (1 of 4)
- Calories 230
- Protein 32 g
- Total fat 8 g
Saturated fat 3 g
Cholesterol 80 mg
- Carbohydrates 6 g
Fibre 2 g
Sugars 2 g
Added sugars 0 g
- Sodium 210 mg
- Potassium 560 mg
Recipe developed by Emily Richards, PH Ec. ©Heart and Stroke Foundation 2018.