Seeking candidates for Heart & Stroke Young Leaders Committee (Ontario)
The Heart & Stroke Young Leaders was established in 2017 as a network of young professionals whose aim is to support the fight against heart disease and stroke.
The group is comprised of a diverse and dedicated group of volunteer ambassadors who commit their time, talent and creativity to advance, promote and fundraise for Heart & Stroke.
The Young Leaders represent some of Ontario’s brightest and most passionate young professionals and philanthropists in their 20s and 30s, from a broad range of professional and social networks of various ethnicities and backgrounds.
Be part of the movement! Young Leaders will have ambitious and exciting goals including:
- Building a network of young leaders who are passionate about Heart & Stroke
- Promoting Heart & Stroke through young leaders’ networks
- Facilitating educational awareness about Heart & Stroke’s mission and objectives
- Providing integrated networking opportunities for young professionals
- Raising funds for Heart & Stroke’s highest priority needs
Heart & Stroke Young Leaders benefits include:
- Being a Heart & Stroke Ambassador
- Exclusive access to Heart & Stroke events
- Mentorship from Heart & Stroke’s senior leadership
- Networking with Ontario’s brightest and best
- Building leadership and philanthropic skills
- Learning about the charitable sector
- Receiving appropriate recognition from Heart & Stroke
Members of Young Leaders will raise awareness and funds for Heart & Stroke by pledging a minimum $1,000 per year, mobilizing their networks and engaging their respective communities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply by email. Please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is April 15, 2018.
We welcome and thank all applicants, but only selected candidates will be contacted.