Position: Data Entry Coordinator
Reports to: Demand Planner
Location: Toronto, ON
Status: Contract (6 months)
The Heart and Stroke Foundation
Life. We don’t want you to miss it.TM Saving moments. Funding breakthroughs. Saving lives.TM
That’s why Heart & Stroke leads the fight against heart disease and stroke. Powered by donors and volunteers, we fund life-saving research and help Canadians lead healthier lives.
Heart & Stroke is a health charity active in communities across the country. We are sustained by the commitment and generosity of more than 100,000 volunteers and more than 1.4 million donors.
Reporting to the Demand Planner the incumbent will be responsible to ensure the seamless flow of data between our online fundraising platform and our core CRM system (Blackbaud CRM).
• Download daily transactions and load into CRM system
• Deal with exceptions by investigating and resolving
• Create new individual and organization donors through gift batch entry on a daily schedule
• Process payments for the various products on a daily schedule
• Verify and update donor information as required
• Research and coordinate with other departmental areas as required for all exceptions
• Support, train and assist volunteers and temporary staff
• Create and maintain documentation pertaining to job processes and procedures
• Assist with testing of files being loaded into CRM system.
• Various duties requested by Manager
• Secondary school graduation required; post-secondary education would be advantageous.
Experience and Skills
• Fast and precise data entry skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize workload to complete daily/monthly activities and meet deadlines
• Aptitude for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
• A team player with the ability to analyze and solve problems
• Capacity to adapt and be flexible in a changing environment
• Exceptional communication, organizational, interpersonal skills
• Proficient computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel); Email; Internet; experience with Blackbaud CRM software an asset
• Multicultural sensitivity and the ability to work effectively with a diverse group of staff and volunteers
If you have the qualifications and share our passion for our mission, we invite you to forward your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to HSFC.Recruitment@heartandstroke.ca.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Please include the exact job title, including location, in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, due to volume, we can only contact those selected for interviews.
Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to disability to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more and get involved with Heart and Stroke at www.heartandstroke.ca
™Life. We don’t want you to miss it., Saving moments. Funding breakthroughs. Saving lives., and the heart and / Icon on its own or followed by another icon or words in English are trademarks of the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.