Position: Activate Enrollment Coordinator
Reports to: Hilla Gutman
Department: Strategy and Evaluations
Location: Toronto, ON
The Enrollment Coordinator will be responsible for facilitating and overseeing participant’s enrollment into the Activate program. The enrollment coordinator will ensure individuals qualify for the program and complete a standardized process in order to count towards program specific targets and KPIs
- Promote the Activate program to build awareness and drive enrollment towards the program enrollment target
- Contact individuals to remind them of their upcoming appointment
- Take participant’s blood pressure readings (using an automated machine) and communicate results and next steps
- Discuss how the program can support participants’ health goals based on their cardiovascular risk profile.
- Enroll participants into the program’s digital health platform
- Effectively document all relevant events in a timely manner
- Support the development of tools and resources for promoting and enhancing the program.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor or College Diploma preferred
- 2+ years of experience in sales, education, social work, customer service, nursing, public or community health
- Experience working in fast paced environment, can be self-directed, goal-oriented and able to manage time and priorities with minimal supervision
- Proficient in English, communicates with others effectively, listen closely and convey points clearly.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills and the ability to calm individuals who may be distraught
- Proven ability to maintain strict confidentiality, make right decisions in crisis situations
- Shows proficiency with computer programs and technology
- Committed to the program’s success and diligent about “going the extra mile” as required to achieve this success.
- Contract length 6-8 weeks starting April 2th
- Mandatory training to be conducted at Heart and Stroke head office at Yonge and Eglington April 4 & April 5
- After training, Enrollment Coordinators to be placed in field at a locations in Mississauga or North York
- 4 shifts per week
- 7 hours per shift
- Enrollment Coordinators must be able to complete at least 2 shifts per week
- Pay: $14.50 / hour
- Individuals must have ability to travel to locations in Mississauga and North York. There will be no re-imbursement for travel expenses or meals
Please submit your application by March 28, 2018 and include your resume and the dates of the week you are available.
Project Coordinator, Heart & Stroke Activate