As an Area Office Administrative Volunteer, you will provide administrative and financial support to the Toronto office.
- Report generation using Salesforce and MS Excel
- Constituent data entry into Salesforce
- Tax receipt data management
- Reconciliation of donations with cash logs and tax receipts
- Preparation of cash logs and banking documentation
- Transferring incoming calls to the appropriate staff member
774 London Road
Sarnia, ON N7T 4Y1
Nearest Transit Stop: London Road and East Street
10-12 hours per week
Shifts will occur between the hours of 9am-5pm, Monday- Friday.
Candidates with availability on Mondays and Fridays are encouraged to apply immediately.
Volunteers may choose to exceed 12 hours of work per week.
This position is a 3-month term commitment with possibility for renewal.
Qualities you’ll need for this role:
- Completion of secondary school, age 18+
- Professional or educational experience in Administration, Business, Accounting, or another relevant area
- Detail oriented, organized, and focused
- Comfortable on the computer (PC environment): familiar with MS Excel, MS Word, and data management systems
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to follow written and spoken English instructions accurately
- Enjoy interaction with other team members
What you’ll get from the experience:
As a volunteer, you will be provided with:
- Opportunities to gain real-world professional skills with a leading non-profit organization.
- Opportunities to network with other passionate volunteers and staff members.
- Evidence of your impact in the local community.
- Orientation to the office, team, and position from your staff supervisor.
- Detailed written descriptions of tasks.
- One-on-one training (where relevant) with staff supervisor.
- Ongoing training and mentorship.
Please email your professional resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org