Vancouver Island and Port Coquitlam
At the Heart and Stroke Foundation, we believe that every child has the right to grow up healthy. We also believe that you can help us make this vision a reality! Jump Rope for Heart promotes a healthy lifestyle in children and to raise funds through events. This role contributes to the continued success of events through providing administrative support.\
- Prepare and process registration kit and incentive orders
- Organize and process school pledge forms
- Record school contact and fundraising information in our systems
- Computer knowledgeable
- Experience with data entry would be beneficial
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Minimum 3 hours per week, weekdays (Monday-Thursday) from April to June
- Orientation, training and support provided
- Expand upon administrative and computer skills
- Work with a dynamic, skilled group of dedicated volunteers and staff who play an important part in raising awareness and eliminating heart disease and stroke
Fraser Area (Port Coquitlam): To volunteer, please complete the application form via this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SS5J5D8 and submit your resume to Susan.Macdonald@heartandstroke.ca with the position title(s) you are applying for in the subject line.
Vancouver Island Area: To volunteer, please complete the application form via this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SSGBWD2 and submit your resume to email@example.com with the position title(s) you are applying for in the subject line.
Thank you for volunteering your time and talents in the fight against heart disease and stroke.