The Heart & Stroke canvassing campaign began in 1958 in Ontario. Today the canvass is a national, community-based fundraising campaign. Its volunteers connect with their neighbours, family, friends, and online networks to share important health information, and then collect donations for lifesaving research. As an Online Canvasser, you will connect with your online community, raising funds in the fight against heart disease and stroke.
Virtual Volunteer managed by our Fraser Area Office
Minimum 2 hours required to set up your profile and send emails to your contacts
- Collect donations for Heart & Stroke by:
- Registering online and creating a Personal Fundraising page
- Reaching out to friends, family and social networks
- Raise awareness for our cause and thank supporters for their contributions
Qualities you’ll need for this role:
- Comfortable working online and sending emails to solicit and recognize donations.
- Willingness to attend an online heart rally
- Helping to save lives by being involved in a large fundraising campaign
- Access to training and support
- A Virtual Heart Rally
- Join a dynamic team of staff and volunteers.
To apply, please complete a Volunteer Application Form and indicate the role you are applying for in question #6.