Vancouver and Vancouver Island
We are seeking an enthusiastic, detailed oriented individual to support our Community Engagement team with our data entry project. You will play a key role in ensuring the Heart and Stroke Foundation can provide strong customer service and effectively engage our donors through accurately capturing donor data for our systems.
- Enter data into an excel spreadsheet
- Research missing postal codes, telephone numbers etc.
- Punctual and reliable
- Detail-oriented with strong keyboarding skills
- Enjoys data entry, comfortable with working in an excel spreadsheet
- Able to take instruction and work independently
- Shifts: 9 am to 12 pm and/or 1 pm to 4 pm – Monday to Thursday
- Minimum one 3 hour shift per week
- Length of project: ongoing
Candidate will be supervised by, and liaise with, the Community Engagement Team and the Data Entry Lead.
- Training and support will be provided
- Work with a dynamic, skilled group of dedicated volunteers and staff who play an important part in raising awareness and eliminating heart disease and stroke
Vancouver: To volunteer, please complete the application form via this link and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title(s) you are applying for in the subject line.
Vancouver Island: To volunteer, please complete the application form via this link and submit your resume to email@example.com with the position title(s) you are applying for in the subject line.
Thank you for volunteering your time and talents in the fight against heart disease and stroke.