4 servings / 5 min
Prep 5 min / Cook 0 min
- Reserved Pork & petite peppers with fresh ginger hot sauce plus reserved lime halves*
- 2 cups (500 mL) coleslaw mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh or frozen thawed pineapple chunks, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cider vinegar
- 1/8–1/4 tsp (0.5 – 1 mL) dried pepper flakes
- 12 romaine or 12 large bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Chop pork and set aside.
- Chop peppers and place in a bowl with coleslaw, pineapple, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together reserved sauce* with canola oil, vinegar and pepper flakes.
- Line lettuce leaves with equal amounts of the coleslaw mixture and chopped pork, squeeze the lime juice on top, drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with the peanuts.
Nutritional information per serving ( 3 lettuce leaves)
- Calories 430
- Protein 29 g
- Total Fat 26 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 55 mg
- Carbohydrates 21 g
Fibre 5 g
Sugars 13 g
Added Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium 110 mg
- Potassium 556 mg