6 servings /4 hr 32 min
Prep 20 min / Refrigerate 4 hr / Cook 10-12 min
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) orange juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely minced ginger
- 2 tsp (10 mL) canola oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) low-sodium soy sauce
- 6 (4 oz/125 g each) salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) hot mango chutney
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) orange juice
- In shallow bowl or re-sealable plastic bag, combine orange juice, ginger, canola oil and soy sauce. Completely coat salmon fillets with orange juice mixture. Marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours. Remove salmon and discard marinade.
- In small sauce pan or microwave-safe small bowl, combine mango chutney and 1 tbsp (15 mL) orange juice; warm to liquefy chutney.
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF (190 ºC). Lightly spray baking sheet with canola oil cooking spray. Place salmon fillets on baking sheet. Brush with chutney mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork.
Nutritional info per serving (1 fillet)
- Calories 170
- Protein 23 g
- Total fat 6 g
Saturated fat 1 g
Trans fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60 mg
- Carbohydrates 5 g
Fibre 0 g
Sugars 2 g
Added sugars 1.5 g
- Sodium 170 mg
- Potassium 459 mg