2 servings / 37 min
Prep 15 min / Cook 22 min
- 8 oz (227 g) brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced and divided
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Italian herb seasoning
- 2 tilapia fillets (about 8 oz/250 g)
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) fresh ground pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together Brussel sprouts, pepper, onion and half each of the minced garlic and parsley. Drizzle with oil and Italian seasoning; toss again. Spread onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Roast in 425° F (220° C) oven for 15 minutes.
- Zest lemon and sprinkle rind all over tilapia fillets. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining parsley and garlic. Add fillets to baking sheet and return to oven for about 12 minutes or until vegetables are golden and fish flakes when tested.
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze over fish and veggies to serve.
Nutritional info per serving (1 of 2)
- Calories 280
- Protein 27 g
- Total fat 10 g
Saturated fat 1.5 g
Trans fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
- Carbohydrates 23 g
Fibre 7 g
Sugars 8 g
Added sugars 0 g
- Sodium 80 mg
- Potassium 990 mg
Recipe developed by Emily Richards, PH Ec. ©Heart and Stroke Foundation 2018.